Tuesday, April 22, 2014

C4K Summary for April

This month in EDM310, I viewed and commented on some amazing students'blogs from PT England School in Auckland, New Zealand.

Rima's blog Rima is a student from Miss Ouano' Class. Rima and I have a lot in common such as, we both are the only girls out of five brothers. In her recent post,she defines/describes the word, pohutukawa. Pohutukawa is a tree, similar to a Christmas tree, which can be grown in warm areas near the beach. I have never heard of the term and seen a pohutukawa. However I hope one day to see one in person.

Shyla Lee's blog Shyla Lee is a student from Miss Lavakula's class. She posted a video of an event called Fiafia. which she performed a dance with group of people. I have never heard of a Fiafia, but I really enjoyed the performance. Also, I finally now know what the dot on someone's face is called ( a bende) Thanks to Shyla. Shyla Lee and I have a lot in common as well, which we both love math and spending quality time with friends. Learning About Blogs for your Student

No comments:

Post a Comment