Tuesday, February 25, 2014

C4K Summary for February

Every week in my EDM 310 class, we are assigned a student to read and comment on his or her blog. My students ranged from 4th grade to 10th grade. I have really enjoyed reading these blogs and can not wait to read some more throughout the school year.

C4K#1: Dane is in Ms Toals' class from Fhursa Dublin, Ireland . His post was about getting to know him. He is the only child and has a King Charles ( a dog). My Comment: Hello Dane. My favorite pet is a dog as well. I have a blue pitbull name Skylar. I have never heard of a King Charles. I will definitely have to look that up.

C4K#2: Joseph is a 5th grader in Mrs. Caddy's class from Virginia, Minnesota . His post was called " All About You Survey". He asked questions such as, " Do I like animals?, What is my favorite color?, What is my favorite animal?, and What is my favorite super power that I might want?" My Comment: I like animals, especially dogs. My favorite color is red. My favorite super power I might want is invisibility because I would want to scare my big brother while he is asleep. I am very curious to know, what superpower would you want and why?

C4K#3: Festina is in Mrs. Ruiz's class from Austin, TX. Her post is about her having a close relationship with her family. She is especially close with her sister because she really trusts her sister. She also explains how if you have someone always pushing you to achieve a goal, then that person must really want to see you succeed in life My Comment: I am very close with my family as well. Like your sister, my mother is someone that I can always talk to about anything, and she totally understands me completely. I must say, you are a great writer. Keep up the good work.

C4K#4: Tristian is a 10th grader from Mrs. Long's class. His post is about the legalization of marijuana. He believes that it should be legalized because it is very beneficial to health and could save the government a lot of money. My Comment: This is a very controversial subject that has been going on for years. I totally agree that marijuana is beneficial when it comes to certain medical issues, but like you said, it does have a negative affect to some people, such as death or chronic issues. I believe that it should not be legalized because since it is considered a " drug", in years to come, society might think that other "drugs", such as crack, should become legalized as well, which I know researchers that believe that it should be legalized will try to find positive aspects of the drugs. Trying to Teach Well and Good

No comments:

Post a Comment