Saturday, January 18, 2014

Blog Post #1

The things that I have heard about EDM 310 are that this class definitely requires a lot of my time ( nine hours to be exact) and that the tools I will learn in this class will be very beneficial to my educational profession.

A fear that I have about this class is that I will not be as technology literate like some of my classmates.

When I compare EDM 310 to other classes I have taken here at the University of South Alabama, I can definitely say that other three credit courses might emphasis that students need to spend nine hours to prepare for the classes, but in reality, it never takes that much time. The most I have studied for a test is an hour and half. However for EDM 310, I can see how it would take students nine hours to prepare for this class because of the workload that must be done within a week.

The most difficult thing that might be for me is when we start doing the more advanced technology stuff, such as editing a video on the computer.

The best ways how I can address this difficulty are by constantly practicing the skills and going to the labs for extra help.

I have no questions about EDM 310.

1 comment:

  1. No tests. No burp back education. End burp back education forever! Practice makes perfect they say. It sure helps!

    ReplyDelete