Sunday, January 26, 2014

Project # 4 C4T Assignment

I had the pleasure to read Kelly Tenkely's blog.

Post#1 Timelapse: 3 decades of photo imagery of the world I learned that a timeelapse is a visual satellite that predicts the weather of the country. Ex. hurricanes and tornadoes. It can be used for classes, such as history, to explain to students how the world changes. My comment: Thank your for sharing your blog. I never knew that it was called a timelapse. This is a great idea to be used in the classroom.

Post#2 EDpuzzle: Like Video in the Classroom 2.0 EDpuzzle is a great way for teachers to incorporate videos into his or her teaching. Teachers can add questions throughout the videos in order to obtain students' comprehension. This program has been used for many subjects, such as Math, Reading and Science. My comment: I think this program will be very beneficial to my future students. I like how if I have a substitute teacher one day for my class, this program can be a teaching component for my class, and I can get immediate feedback from my students' progress. Technology

2 comments:

  1. You are supposed to wait a week or two between comments. That's OK this time. Next time give the teacher time to have written a new post (which may have happened here. I have not looked.)

    ReplyDelete