Thursday, January 16, 2014

Practice Post

I was born November 25, 1992 at the St. Joseph Hospital in Denver Colorado. I am the youngest child and the only girl out of five brothers. I was an army brat. I have only moved twice which were from Colorado to Texas and Texas to Mississippi. In high school, I graduated 10 out of 320 students. I was President over the majority of clubs at Harrison Central High School, such as the Beta Club, National Honor Society, Math Honor Society, etc.

Currently, I am a Junior here at the University of South Alabama. I came to South for the Nursing program. While in my first semester in Nursing school, I realized that I did not have a passion to become a nurse but to become a teacher was the way for me. My goal is to continue to be the best role model to children and to become the best teacher ever. I enjoy volunteering within the communities and spending quality time with friends and family.

The reason why I want to enter the field of education because I always have had a passion to make a difference in a child's life whether it is in academics or extracurricular activities.

I have a deep passion for my family. I am best at being a manager over the Usher Corp at the Mitchell Center. I enjoy going to school more than anything because that is an opportunity for me to become a better person for myself by learning new things each and every day. I hope to continue to become a better manager to my employees both on a personal and business level.

I must say that I am pretty blessed to say that I will be a legacy for my family because I will be the first in my family to graduate from a four year college and the first to ever become a teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment