Sunday, March 16, 2014

Blog Post #8

Technology can be a great aspect to a teacher's classroom. Its purpose is to get students more engaged into learning. I plan to use many technology programs in my future classroom, such as FunBrain and Pinterest . However, Quizlet will be very beneficial to my students.
How to Study Better
Quizlet is a program where either a student or teacher can make study flash cards. These flash cards can be viewed on any portable devices and can be shared to others. Also, teachers are able to make problem solving games out of the flashcards, which this will allow students to learn different learning strategies. I must say this program is quite easy to utilize. All you have to do is click create a new study set and add your content into the provided spaces. I love this program because students can find study flash cards in all subject areas from students and teachers from all over the world.

3 comments:

  1. Some is plural. Did you find any other tools. Next semester the assignment will be Find at least three…

    What role does a flash card maker have in a PBL classroom?

    ReplyDelete
  2. A PBL is where students can learn about a subject through problem solving. With Quizlet, teachers are able to make the flash cards into problem solving games, which this will allow students to learn different thinking strategies

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love Quizlet! I use it all the time. I love that it has an app, so I can study anywhere.

    ReplyDelete