Monday, March 31, 2014

C4T# 3

Becky GoerendThese past two weeks, I had the opportunity to view/comment Beck Goerend's blog. Mrs. Goerend is a wife, mother and a school teacher from Iowa.

Post#1: Always on the Clock Mrs. Goerend explains how when you become a teacher, your title as teacher remains with you outside of school. For instance, she states that on a normal Saturday, she meet students and their parents all day from the time she left from the pancake breakfast to the time she was on her way home. I totally agree with her, which I have experienced this with my mother. My mother was an elementary music teacher. Everytime we would go to Walmart or to a basketball game, we would run into some of her past or present students.

Post#2: More Homework MeMe In this post, Mrs. Goerend describes some things about herself and answers some questions asked from her brother, Matt. For instance. She states that when she was applying for college, she was tied between choosing Marketing and Elementary Education, which she chosed Elementary Education. I can definitely relate to Mrs. Goerend's decision between the two majors, which my two choices were Nursing and Elementary Education.

No comments:

Post a Comment