Friday, March 21, 2014

Blog Post #9

This week in EDM 310, we had the opportunity to explore Mrs. Kathy Cassidy's technology programs she uses within her own class. Mrs. Cassidy is a 1st grade teacher whose website displays different programs teachers can use within their own classes. Mrs. Cassidy explains in a video interview with Dr. Strange that "every teacher should be technology illiterate because technology is constantly changing" which students are becoming more advanced with it. Like Mrs. Cassidy, I have decided to make/use a webpage with my future class because this will allow my students' parents to receive feedback of their child's progress, and this will give my students the opportunity to review materials, such as sight words, from home. However, an impediment that I might encounter with using this program is that some of my students might not have access to a computer, which I would not assign mandatory assignments on the webpage for my students due that matter. Kathy Cassidy

3 comments:

  1. Yes sir!. Did I need to include all three vides within my blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree it seems to be a very good tool to use!

    ReplyDelete